Join the fast-growing world of online education with iTutorGroup.
Frequently Asked Questions
iTutorGroup welcomes anyone with a passion for teaching to join us!
Here are the minimum requirements:
Native English speakers with neutral accent；
Bachelor’s degree or higher;
TESOL/TEFL/TESL certificate (or equivalent);
At least one year recognized teaching experience;
Commitment of 6 peak hours per week;
Access to a computer with a reliable internet connection.
Click on “Sign Up” to start the application process. After submitting your application, you will proceed on selecting an interview time. It will only take less than 5 minutes to complete the application. Feel free to select the earliest interview time, we cannot wait to meet you! After the interview, shall you pass the selection, you will be contacted within 24 hours with the onboarding steps.
Our student base includes professionals from the age of 19-65, and JR clients from the age of 6 to 18. We also attract students wishing to improve their English in hopes of studying overseas or becoming more marketable once they enter the workforce. Most students have studied English during their academic careers, but lack proficient conversational skills. Yes, we provide the materials that you will have access to prior to the sessions.
We will wire transfer the payment to your bank account. Payday is on the 10th of each month, pay period being the first day of the month to the last day of the month. You are expected to take care of your taxation. Let us know if there’s any specific documentation you need for this matter.
Salary & Benefits:
- Flexible Schedule – Set your own schedule and hours, so you can spend your free time on things that matter. The iTutorGroup platform is online 24/7.
- Work From Home – Meet people from all walks of life from the comfort of your home. Get in touch with various cultures via iTutorGroup’s platform.
- Supportive Staff – 24/7 IT and scheduling support for guidance and assistance. Our Teacher Support team is also on standby to answer all questions you may have.
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree or above (Education majors preferred)
- TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/Teaching License (or equivalent)
- Recognized teaching experience (Online preferred)
- Commitment of 6 peak hours per week
- Computer with Windows or macOS (Desktop & Laptop)
Junior (Ages 5~18)
- Preschool or kindergarten students
- Elementary students
Adult (Ages 18+)
- University students
- Working professionals or managers
- Parents or retired workers
‘’Teachola were incredible in all aspects of my big move away from home. From taking the time to find me a suitable job, to processing visas and documents, the Teachola team were supportive, helpful, and very friendly. I have been living and teaching in Beijing for three months now, and couldn’t be happier. I would gladly recommend Teachola to anyone interested in moving to Asia’’Evan (Beijing, China)